Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
List of Books Purchased
YB Business Ads
YB Grad Ads
YB Sr. Deadline
YB Sr. Most
YB Staff Resources
Have your portrait taken professionally, or do it yourself with a digital camera in a setting that reflects your personality.
Meaningful props can be useful for conveying your personality and interests. Common prop examples include: a football helmet, a musical instrument, a snowboard, etc).
Photos need to be taken in
. *3mb-5mb preferred. The image needs to be in portrait format. (vertical)
Senior Portrait Options
1. Go with a local professional photographer. Call immediately to schedule your appointment.
a. Cindy Fiester
b. James Steed
c. Jill Ballinger
d. Google Search
2. Go to a department store in the valley to get a studio portrait
3. Have a friend, family member, or neighbor take your photo
4. Have a yearbook staff member take your photo.
5. Notify Mr. Bothwell if you would like to use your school photo( by Lifetouch).
Shooting photos with personal props in a meaningful location can make all the difference.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Upload your high-resolution(300 res.) photo to the MCHS yearbook website via the link on the MCHS homepage (*preferable), or submit your print copy to Mr. Bothwell in Room 7.
Any questions? Email:
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"